Sunday, March 11, 2012

A Dilemna...

The fiercest of enemies to all things electronic, my 5 year old son, has put me in the market for a new laptop screen.  It seems everything works and all documents are there but there is an obvious crack down the middle of the screen and streaks running across it also.  My posting may be a little sporadic temporarily until I get a new laptop, netbook, or replace the screen.  I just tested out the mobile email blogging feature and it seems to work fine.  I can use the laptop of my better half but I am not going to tie hers up for hours while I type, revise, type, etc. until the post feels "just right".  Rest assured, faithful readers, I am still hear but I am experiencing a minor setback. 

4 comments:

  1. Ugh!

    Little ones are such a blessing. You really just got to love them...





    ... sandwiched between some good bread and stadium mustard.

    ReplyDelete